1.Please plan arrive to 10-15 minutes early for all appointments. We recommend completing the spa waivers before your visit to avoid delays. If you are running late, please call the spa to check availability.
2.Salt Spa has six free parking spots available for our guests. Parking is available during appointment times only. We cannot guarantee parking, especially for large groups, please car pool if possible. There are several paid and free parking spaces all within walking distance of Salt Spa.
3. Your appointments are very important to us and your appointment is reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
– Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
– “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
– Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 2 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
– Any multiple services or combos must be held with a credit card. Multiple services or combos not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. A credit card “HOLD” transaction maybe made on your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
As a courtesy, we will text and confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.