Prepare For Your Salt Cave Visit
Salt Spa St. Augustine has imported 25 tons of therapeutic salt from Poland and the Himalayas in order to create a unique micro-climate rich in minerals such as: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, bromine and iodine.
During your 45-minute therapeutic session, you will improve your health by relaxing in comfortable recliners, listening to the soothing sounds of music, and breathing air that is saturated with these beneficial minerals. The air temperature inside the Salt cave is 69 F and the humidity is about 60%. Our crystal salt cave enhances physical and mental well-being with negatively-charged ions and salt aerosols.
1. To schedule an appointment please call at: (904) 814-8641 Reservations are highly suggested. We can accept walk-ins if space allows. We offer family sessions (adults + kids 0-12) and adults-only sessions (13 and older). For children under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present during the salt therapy session.
2. We offer public and private sessions.
You will be scheduled for a public session, which can accommodate up to 9 people, unless you request a private session.
3. Salt Cave sessions begin at the appointment time and lasts 45 minutes. If you are running late, we may not be able to accommodate you until the next session. Please call the spa to let us know.
4. Please arrive 10-15 min before the appointed session. Allowing extra time to park your car in case our lot is full.
If you arrive late, your session will end at the originally scheduled time, so the clients following you are not penalized. If you arrive late and the salt therapy session has begun, you will need to wait until the next session begins.
5.Shoes are not allowed in the salt cave.
We provide shoe covers or you can bring spare white socks. Please bring socks for children. If you suffer from neuropathy, it may be difficult to walk on our crystal salt floor. Please bring soft shoes. We will supply you with foot booties.
6.The salt cave is fully ADA accessible!
7.Electronic devices or any personal belongings are not allowed in the salt cave (with the exception of medications, if needed). *Salt Spa St. Augustine is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
8.Please be quiet during group sessions as not to disturb other guests.
9.To avoid any unnecessary disturbance, please stay in the chair during your session; you can leave the room any time if needed, but walking around the Salt Cave is not allowed during the public session.
10. Food or drinks are not allowed in the salt cave. We provide drinking water in the waiting room.
11.Do not the touch walls or any equipment inside the salt cave. The air temperature inside the salt cave is 69F and we provide blankets to keep you warm.
12.We have limited parking in front of our building. We strongly recommend you arrive early to park your vehicle. Parking in the Salt Spa-Saint Augustine parking lot is allowed only during scheduled session. In event of insufficient parking, the city main parking garage is located only two blocks north from us.
13. Our chairs have a weight capacity of 280lbs. For your safety and safety of others, this limit is strictly enforced. If you exeed this capacity, please call us and we will be happy accommodate you with another chair to meet your needs.